Houzz Logo Print
ksh16

Backyard/Pool sitting and decorations idea

ksh16
vor 8 Jahren

I currently have a patio dining set (not shown in the picture) which we will be selling off.

But i need some good ideas for backyard/pool side furniture and other decorations that will not only allow sufficient sitting for guests but also allow my family to enjoy weekend dining by the pool. Also, i was thinking of adding some decorations surrounding the pool to make it look more inviting.

Kommentare (3)

• Brandi Nash Hicks
    vor 8 Jahren
    I see a fence paint job in your future..I'm loving this dark grey with red brick look, it would make your fence look new and add interest too, then you could do some iron furniture with nice colorful cushions
    ksh16 hat Brandi Nash Hicks gedankt
  • Brandi Nash Hicks
    vor 8 Jahren
    Some large pots on the wall with more green would help the space look lush as well
  • PRO
    California Fence Company
    vor 8 Jahren

Ideas shared by you are really nice but I
    also have some related notions about this topic. Having a swimming pool into
    your backyard is definitely something worth investing. It is a luxurious experience
    that offers you to swim and relax any time you wish. And when a nice
    landscaping and a set of waterproof patio furniture is added around the pool
    area you will get the perfectly decorated backyard pool.

Gesponsert

Laden Sie die Seite neu, um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.