Houzz Logo Print
andrew_cheung66

Let their be light!

Andrew Cheung
vor 8 Jahren

The hallway entrance to our house was L shaped which made the hallway dark, that added with a large downstairs cloakroom and no storage has always been a frustration for me and my wife. After years of talking about making a change we finally bit the bullet.

Kommentare (4)

• PRO
    Solatube UK
    vor 8 Jahren

Hello Andrew,

I can see some from the images some rooms are lacking in natural daylight.
    Have you thought about increasing the natural daylight through a daylighting system? Solatube Daylighting Systems are the world's leading tubular daylighting systems and are the originators the product concept generally now know as sun tubes and light tunnels.

We would be happy to help and offer a solution to your applications. I've attached a couple of images too. By all means have a look at our profile, or better yet our website www.solatube.co.uk

We'd be happy to help :)

Daniel at Solatube UK

Daylighting Bathrooms · Mehr Info

Brightening up the staircase · Mehr Info

Transforming an internal hallway · Mehr Info

• elainesheldon
    vor 8 Jahren
    I think by changing your door and lightening your floor would make a great difference.
  • elainesheldon
    vor 8 Jahren
    I changed my door to half glass and a top light and just one side glass panel. Looks great but camera would not take.
  • PRO
    PF Design Studio
    vor 8 Jahren

Great job!

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.