Houzz Logo Print
caleb_brown46

Need help with color choices

Caleb Brown
vor 7 Jahren
zuletzt bearbeitet:vor 7 Jahren

Hey everyone. I need some advice on color choices for my first house! The living area in the picture below is being totally rehabbed. There will be hardwood flooring, and a new kitchen with wood stained cabinets. The floor plan will still be open as is, but the cabinets will be all along the back wall and a little up the left wall. There will also be an Island in the kitchen. Any idea on what colors you would choose for the walls, cabinets, and hardwood floors? I was originally going with grey walls, a medium color hardwood, and white cabinets - however white cabinets were too much extra. So now I have to choose a wood stain color and I guess I should reconsider the walls and floor colors. .

Thanks for the help!

Kommentare (7)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.