Houzz Logo Print
tlkenagy

Cabinet Hardware

tlkenagy
vor 7 Jahren
I have decided to use a basic cup pull and simple round knob. I am undecided about the finish-- polished nickel or matte black. The cabinets are knotty hickory with a wide color variation. The granite is Luna Pearl with white, black and gray. Please help me choose a finish!

Kommentare (5)

• llkrdh
    vor 7 Jahren

Seeing your house is more rustic I think the black finish would look great

• PRO
    Knockout Knobs
    vor 7 Jahren

You should check out Knockout Knobs! Our custom 3-D printed knobs, hooks and pulls would definitely spice up your kitchen. You create a design and we create the hardware. Your Passion. Your Design. Your Hardware. Here are some examples of our products:

• PRO
    AGDesigns - State of the Art Kitchens & Baths
    vor 7 Jahren

The matte black finish all the way!

• PRO
    Cabinets by Design LLC
    vor 7 Jahren

The matte black is the obvious choice. Polished nickel is too shiny for your space.

• Katie
    vor 7 Jahren
    Just wanted to say that I love your countertop choice with the hickory cabinets! Such a beautiful home too!
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.