Houzz Logo Print
catherine_white_interiors

Investment Pieces - What's your priority?

Our clients often have a budget in mind when coming to us with their home projects. If you were to spend more money on a particular item of furniture, so you would have it for years to come, what would it be?

Master Bed
Large Sofa
Dining Table and Chairs

Kommentare (9)

• Bebe Price
    vor 7 Jahren

Always a large sofa for me. I purchased a second hand Dwell Sofa for my flat and it is my favourite investment to date. It is in perfect condition and in a muted grey so that it will (hopefully!) fit with interiors in the future!

Catherine White Interiors hat Bebe Price gedankt
  • Thomas Hanks
    vor 7 Jahren

Definitely a master bed Catherine

• PRO
    Amber Jeavons Ltd
    vor 7 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 7 Jahren

Hello Catherine White Interiors,

For me it's not so much the bed as the mattress.. I have a case of the "Princess and the Pea" Syndrome (but only in January to March) When the mattress facing that particular way up (according to instructions) has a collection of annoying springs that dig into my side! Said bed came from Lombok who replaced the first with the second which both turned out to be as bad as each other!

Moral of the story (given the Hans Christian Anderson element) is never buy the frame and the mattress that comes with it! Instead go forth and Vispring!

: ))

Catherine White Interiors hat Amber Jeavons Ltd gedankt
  • PRO
    NV Interiors
    vor 7 Jahren

I think a large sofa for me, bed of course very important but just love a gorgeous comfy sofa for the whole family to enjoy and relax on.

Catherine White Interiors hat NV Interiors gedankt
  • Abby Hodder
    vor 7 Jahren

It's a bed for me!

Catherine White Interiors hat Abby Hodder gedankt
  • PRO
    IRVINE NASH
    vor 7 Jahren

Definitely a sofa for me, they can bed sofa beds too after all.

Catherine White Interiors hat IRVINE NASH gedankt
  • PRO
    Lei Lou
    vor 7 Jahren

I would go for the sofa - if you invest in a timeless piece it will age well and (as mentioned above) can be used as a bed too!

Catherine White Interiors hat Lei Lou gedankt
  • Stephen Edwards
    vor 7 Jahren

I believe it was Joan Collins who recommended that you should buy good shoes and a good bed, as the chances are if you aren't in the one you are in the other.

Catherine White Interiors hat Stephen Edwards gedankt
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.