Houzz Logo Print
jiminico

Shower and basin mixers

jiminico
vor 7 Jahren
Can I use tapware from Europe in Australia , I believe all I need is adapter from 3/8" to 1/2"

Kommentare (4)

• User
    vor 7 Jahren

Bumping this.

• how2girl
    vor 7 Jahren

Technically it's possible but issues to consider are: warranty wouldn't be supported by an Australian distributor; Watermark (WELS) compliance - it's unlikely any professional plumber would install fittings that don't have the appropriate WELS compliance.

• Gallifrey
    vor 7 Jahren

In not meeting Australian Standards, or proof that they do,I would worry about your insurance cover should one leak or bust.

• PRO
    Pipe Perfection Plumbers
    vor 7 Jahren

Correct, its a brass adapter that converts the water supply.

It's 100% correct that some plumbing products should have a WELS rating. Saving water is an important thing for us all to try to acheive - right?

Maybe though, your European brand is imported here in Australia so if it has a WELs rating then that would apply to your product, no matter where you bought it. You may also be able to take advantage of a warranty that applies in a different country. You just need to read the fine print.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.