Houzz Logo Print
jnessralla

Bathroom Flooring

J.A. Nessralla
vor 7 Jahren
Do you know what the bathroom flooring is, or whether it comes in other subtle colors?
Kitchens & Baths · Mehr Info

Kommentare (4)

• PRO
    Marine Home Center
    vor 7 Jahren

Hello. Thank you for asking. Marine Home Center didn't supply the flooring, but an inquiry has been sent to the contractor who will have that information. Back shortly...

• PRO
    Marine Home Center
    vor 7 Jahren

Flooring details:

Perimeter border of Thassos (crystallized white marble), 3x12, polished;

Inner border of 3 rows Tatami in Paperwhite and Cloud Nine, polished;

Field AKDO, Thassos, 2” hex, polished

We hope that is helpful.

• songirl
    vor 5 Jahren

considering putting Thassos hexagon tile in my son's bathroom. Is it a pretty durable marble?

• PRO
    Marine Home Center
    vor 5 Jahren

Hello songirl. The contractor told us this:

"The Thassos seems to hold up well. I've seen and used marble that is a lot less forgiving, both in durability and staining. Plus it does look good.

The biggest issue with Thassos is color matching, as it seems to lend itself to brown and grey tones.

It installs well without undue breakage, and under normal use, it is a durable tile.

As with all the marble I've known, it doesn't like heavy or pointy impacts, and it will hold stains (sealers help)."

We hope this is helpful!

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.