Houzz Logo Print
kylieroberts3

Blum glideware

Kylie
vor 7 Jahren

Has anyone used Blum glideware to store their pots and pans?

Do they clang around and is it an efficient use of space?

http://www.houzz.com/projects/1189549/glideware-with-blum

Kommentare (12)

• chiflipper
    vor 7 Jahren

Blum makes THE best glides. Be sure to purchase the glides that will carry the max weight you intend. Aluminium cookware vs cast iron / Pyrex bakeware vs steel for examples.

Kylie hat chiflipper gedankt
  • Kylie
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 7 Jahren

Done deal then! I loved the look but had never spoken to anyone who had used them.

• PRO
    Glideware
    vor 7 Jahren

Hello Kylie, this is Dave from Glideware. Thanks for inquiring and am glad to see that the Houzz community is strong and supportive of our Glideware organizers. If you need any technical advice or a recommendation on where to purchase, feel free to contact us anytime at info@glideware.com. Thank you very much for your interest in Glideware's products and becoming part of the fast growing Glideware community. We appreciate your business. Dave

Kylie hat Glideware gedankt
  • Kylie
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 7 Jahren

Hi Dave at Glideware. Can I get them in Sydney? I am doing a beautiful new kitchen and would be interested to see any other nifty cabinetry inserts that Blum does. Also, is Glideware part of Blum?

• PRO
    Glideware
    vor 7 Jahren

Kylie, Glideware ships internationally so let me know what you are interested and we can get you what you need. Glideware worked with Blum to develop this newest product. It is owned solely by Glideware.

Kylie hat Glideware gedankt
  • Kylie
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 7 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 7 Jahren

Dave,

how quickly can the Glideware get to Australia? I need a contact and price asap as my reno is starting soon.

• Rio Brewster
    vor 6 Jahren

Can you install these in frameless cabinets?

• PRO
    Glideware
    vor 6 Jahren

Rio, yes, Glideware can be installed in frameless cabinets. In fact, it is easier and the back bracket is not needed.

• Kylie
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren

I have finished my reno and installed the Glideware. Dave was great in providing a contact to access. I had it sent from NZ to Sydney. I love the Glideware and would never go back. Very happy I decided to do it.

• PRO
    Gray & Walter, Ltd.
    vor 6 Jahren

It's very good quality.

• Aglitter
    vor 4 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 4 Jahren

To clarify, Glideware isn't a Blum product which may be confusing given the information at the link provided by the OP. One of the Glideware styles includes Blum's Blumotion soft-close hardware, so that's the only connection. I'm thinking of using this solution for a blind corner cabinet in the base that has a narrow door and is blocked by a sink on the adjoining corner, so few other blind corner solutions would work. I could hang items from the top to maximize space usage yet still access the blind corner for infrequently-used items. Other pullout options would permanently block blind corner access.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.