Houzz Logo Print
eat1209

Exterior paint

Elizabeth E
vor 7 Jahren
Hello! Does anyone know the paint colors of this house?
Sheryl's Extra Large Veronica Style Gas Lanterns · Mehr Info

Kommentare (4)

• PRO
    Sheryl Stringer
    vor 7 Jahren

I am sorry but I only did the lanterns on this house and do not know anything about the paint colors.

• Christine Gallagher
    vor 7 Jahren

Sheryl, Can you please share how you decide on the size of the lanterns you place flanking front doors? I've been getting different answer from different gas lantern vendors and would like to hear how you decide on sizes. Building a house with double front porches, door+pediment is 9' tall and ceiling is 10' tall. I've been told anything from 21"-27".

• PRO
    Sheryl Stringer
    vor 7 Jahren

I usually have a client email me or text me a photo of their home and we go back and forth trying to decide on just the right lantern. There are no hard and fast rules. It really depends on the client and their preferences. I try to determine what they like and then what would work best for them from looking at photos and talking to them. My email is sherylstringer@me.com. I would be happy to make some suggestions for you.

• PRO
    Sheryl Stringer
    vor 7 Jahren

I personally prefer large lanterns but that may not work for everyone. It really depends on the preferences of the individual and then we go from there.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.