Size of cat cabinet

ker9
vor 7 Jahren
Clever! What size is the cabinet?
Pet-Friendly Laundry Room · Mehr Info

Kommentare (6)

• crazyovercats
    vor 7 Jahren

Love the slide out drawer, awesome idea! But how does the cat use the box? Do you have to leave the doors open all the time? We are currently having this done in our laundry room but without the doors. I am going to figure out how to do this slide out drawer, thanks!

• PRO
    Jill Worobec
    vor 7 Jahren

Bubba, the cat, actually slides under the door utilizing the opening. We have a video - it's really amazing and so smart. It allows the doors to remain closed thereby keeping the dogs away from the kitty litter box. Thanks!

• crazyovercats
    vor 7 Jahren

Wow - great idea, didn't catch that in the pic! Thanks - I may now be adding doors like that to my litterbox area!

• PRO
    Jill Worobec
    vor 7 Jahren

Glad I could help and good luck!

• PRO
    Mosby Building Arts
    vor 6 Jahren

Great ideas in this project!

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.