Houzz Logo Print
cassandra2u

Help for my basketball boys

Will I need a concrete slab to this structure? I just wanted to put this in my backyard.
SnapSports outdoor basketball courts · Mehr Info

Kommentare (5)

• Ro
    vor 7 Jahren
    I would think that you would to give it a solid foundation they'll be able to dribble and jump on
    Cassassandra Jenkins hat Ro gedankt
  • PRO
    SnapSports of Montana / Full Court Athletics
    vor 7 Jahren
    A concrete or asphalt base is ideal however you can do a compacted aggregate and membrane or a portable type temporary sub surface. Again our recommendation for longevity and best rebound of your game ball is always concrete or asphalt installed per specs. Www.fullcourtathletics.com
    Cassassandra Jenkins hat SnapSports of Montana / Full Court Athletics gedankt
  • Cassassandra Jenkins
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 7 Jahren

Thank you.

• Cassassandra Jenkins
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 7 Jahren

I was hoping for something simple but it looks like I have to extend my creativity.

• Ro
    vor 7 Jahren
    love that you're doing this! will try to do the same for my boy when he's a little older. would have loved one of these growing up!
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.