Houzz Logo Print
hono0726

Center crown molding

hono0726
vor 7 Jahren
Hi can you please tell me what was used for the center crown molding. I am in the process of doing something similar on my dining room ceiling. Please provide the measurements of the molding and panel corners product that was used.

Thank you,
Denise
Interior Renovation - Los Angeles, CA · Mehr Info

Kommentare (4)

• PRO
    Michael Morris - Residential Project Advisory
    vor 7 Jahren

It is a panel moulding, they make many profiles. There are a lot of sites you can purchase from, relatively inexpensive. Because you have a finished ceiling and you are only going to hit joist or rafters above you get an epoxy to assist in attachment to ceiling. They also have the premade corners in different styles as well. Good luck!

• hono0726
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 7 Jahren

Thank you so much for answering my question I appreciate it what size is your panel molding by chance

• PRO
    Michael Morris - Residential Project Advisory
    vor 7 Jahren

Been a while since that project. Want to say it was 2"-2-1/4" width??? Think I got it at Architectural Depot, look under panel moulding and they have lots of choices.

• hono0726
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 7 Jahren

Thank you again for all of your help that actually is the website that I was actually looking on to buy my molding from. Take care

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.