Houzz Logo Print
deborah_muller

Love the shower fixture

Deborah Muller
vor 11 Jahren
I really love the shower fixture you used here -- it actually looks like it could wash my really thick hair and my daughter's as well! That's why the sliding pole looks awesome as well. Would you be able to tell me the make and model of it?
Bathrooms · Mehr Info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Intents Construction LLC
    vor 11 Jahren
    Hello. Glad you like the shower fixture. It is a Hansgrohe fixture. It has a thermostatic control valve and diverter for the tub spout all in one (so you don't have to pull a tub spout to divert the water to the shower). It consists of 6 separate parts: Wall Bar w/ 60" Hose Chrome #27989-000, Handshower #38850-001, Wall Outlet #27451-001, 1/2" Thermostat w/2 integral #CALFFAUC TH52-R,Thermostatic Shower 2 Function Trim #CALFFAUC TO-TH2L-62-PC and Tub Spout # 38410-001. If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call at (602)510-0550.
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.