Houzz Logo Print
sarah_chehadeem

FURNITURE ADVICE AND COLOURS

Sarah Chehade Em
vor 7 Jahren

I've shared pictures of what I'm working with. Need to know what possible colour combinations can be done here? And also the type of furniture, if there's any in particular i can be directed to?

the colours in this house are off white, khaki/grey, black, mahogany staircaseand front door, tiles, wooden formal

Kommentare (5)

• PRO
    Milray Park
    vor 7 Jahren

Hi Sarah, if you wish to get free advice from a professional interior designer, have a look at Milray Park Online Design Bar.

Our Design Team would be more than happy to give you furniture & colours advice :)

• Sammy Elder
    vor 7 Jahren

Hi Sarah, if you wanted to introduce some colour to bring the space to life a dusty red used sparingly throughout would work with your existing colour scheme, along with some greenery. For example an off white lounge in a contemporary classic style with a large textured off white rug with a subtle pattern, a couple of fiddle leaf figs in large pots, some red, charcoal and khaki cushions....

• PRO
    Katrina Okoronkwo
    vor 7 Jahren

You could paint the wall on the LHS (containing the white cabinet) a deep charcoal, and the far walls on the RHS a mid grey neutral tone. Swap out the large armchair (if possible) for something lean & low, in a light colour. For example a long modular lounge with a floor rug under.

Quick scribble to demonstrate:

Great colour for the charcoal would be Dulux Hatstand for a slightly blue charcoal, or Teahouse for a green undertone.

Hope that helps :)

• LesleyH
    vor 7 Jahren
    Good idea to start some ideabooks of your own as well.
  • LesleyH
    vor 7 Jahren
    It would be useful to start some ideabooks to collect ideas as well.
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.