Houzz Logo Print
hgtvrules

Just stunning! Love the staircase and natural light!

hgtvrules
vor 7 Jahren
Do you have a picture from the exterior as to how you fit the windows in the stairwell?
Cleveland · Mehr Info

Kommentare (2)

• PRO
    Oakley Home Builders
    vor 7 Jahren

@hgtvrules - Thanks! Glad you like this image. To see an example of what this looks like outside follow this link and view the third image from the bottom (blue home). You'll see a set of stacked windows on the side of the house - the bottom one is the window you see. The top one is placed at the landing above. Hope this helps. https://www.houzz.com/projects/2190141/custom-home-exteriors

hgtvrules hat Oakley Home Builders gedankt
  • hgtvrules
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 7 Jahren

Thank you so much for your response! I find that when I come across things I like about homes, you are often the builder! It would have made things easier if we moved home and built there. Keep up the beautiful work!

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.