Houzz Logo Print
constance_perkins0

No Entryway makes Dining Table a catch all

Constance Perkins
vor 7 Jahren
Need advice on what I can use to keep my dining table clear from clutter in my new apartment. In the previous apartment we could never keep the dining table clear, because it was the first surface you see when you walk in. There is no room for another table by the door. I know shelves might be an answer, but my SO also likes to take his morning meds right before he leaves for work everyday so it's convenient for him to have them right there.
The two photos are my front door and right across is my dining table. Sorry about the clutter, but we're still settling from the move. Any ideas?

Kommentare (5)

• Anne Duke
    vor 7 Jahren

What does the clutter consist of? I corral things in baskets strategically located inside the garage entry, at the base of the stairs and by the sofa where I usually sit.

• Constance Perkins
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 7 Jahren
    It's mostly my name badge and pens I use at I grab on the way out the door. His meds, change, and some mail.
  • PRO
    Artistic Upholstery
    vor 7 Jahren

I agree with the suggestion of baskets. They are very easy to place in small areas & they come in different sizes a lot of them are stackable which makes it even more convenient.

• erinsean
    vor 7 Jahren

I have my husbands meds in a small tray...your and your SO's other things could be in a bigger tray...baskets would be good also.

• housegal200
    vor 7 Jahren

Something like this for the wall--meds on the little shelf in the organizer. Right inside the kitchen, put a basket for paper recyclabiles then mail you're saving can go into this wall organizer.

Mudroom · Mehr Info

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.