Houzz Logo Print
ilovedaisiestoo

What's the name & artist of the print?

ilovedaisiestoo
vor 6 Jahren
The large double white daisy print with orange centers and white background, shown with the orange chair and black and white rug... The background in the poster is black. I love it...

How can I find out how to find one?

Many thanks!
Linda
Cheltenham · Mehr Info

Kommentare (2)

• PRO
    Style Create Design
    vor 6 Jahren

Hi Linda,

I am glade you love this artwork as much as us, it makes you feel happy just looking at it. :)

We had this piece customised for one of our clients who had a love for Marimekko Design, it's actually fabric that we have had stretched over a canvas it was a limited edition colour way that I don't think is available any more.

If you are interested get in contact we us as we do have some more of the fabric available.

Thanks

Kind regards

Angela Morrison

ilovedaisiestoo hat Style Create Design gedankt
  • ilovedaisiestoo
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren

Thank you, Angela. Stretched fabric over canvas. It's so very striking. But I understand limited edition color, and it not being available. I have somehting else, then, in mind for my project.

I so appreciate your help! What a fabulous way to shop... :)

Best,

Linda

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.