21st Century Tile
    vor 6 Jahren

Looks great!

• PRO
    it'sALLart
    vor 6 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 6 Jahren

Everything looks great!

Question: Was there some hidden purpose behind the cabinet splitting the vanity in half? Does it hide something/add additional storage or ?

I see the outlet on one side, so possibly electrical? It's the only thing that looks a little out of place to my eye.

Otherwise, beautiful.

• simstress
    vor 6 Jahren
    Nice. Looks like you got heated floor?
  • Meghann K
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren
    The linen tower was added for all of the above. Lol we have a very tiny linen closet and wanted extra room for towels. It also served as a spot for additional outlets on both sides. In addition it separates the his and her sides....my husband wanted his side free of my Hair which does tend to get everywhere quite quickly. Haha
  • Meghann K
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren
    I included the photo above to show that each side does still have a good amount of counter space.
  • Meghann K
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren
    Yes we added heated floors. In New England so they were a must!
  • PRO
    User
    vor 6 Jahren

Love love love what you did with this bathroom! The tub is by far the best part!

Meghann K hat User gedankt
  • Meghann K
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren

Thank you. It was very hard to get rid of the Jacuzzi tub that I actually did use unlike most people. But the new tub takes up so much less space, uses less water, is deeper and is very comfortable to relax in. I cannot tell you how many tubs I sat it before I picked this one and it was one of the most affordable tubs out there!

• PRO
    Pine Street Carpenters & The Kitchen Studio
    vor 6 Jahren

Great job - enjoy!

• olori
    vor 6 Jahren

very lovely!

• Talisa Watkins
    vor 6 Jahren

The remodel is amazing! The white gives it a fresh, clean look. The subway tile and fixture choiceS really makes the design pop! AMAZING JOB!

• typeandrun
    vor 6 Jahren

beautiful!

• PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    vor 6 Jahren

Gorgeous remodel!

• PRO
    M&R Custom Millwork Inc
    vor 6 Jahren

Stunning job! The cabinets & counter tops are beautiful.

• PRO
    Daniela Pluviati Staging & Design
    vor 6 Jahren

I love the shower!

• PRO
    Raegan Ford Interior Design
    vor 6 Jahren

Love this!

• PRO
    Moss Building & Design
    vor 6 Jahren

Love the shower! Especially the tile combos. Free standing tubs are very popular right now too! Beautiful transformation!

• PRO
    GOODFELLAS CONSTRUCTION
    vor 6 Jahren

Gorgeous!

• PRO
    Perfect Tile Inc. of Fountain Hills
    vor 6 Jahren

Great remodel. Attention to detail, awesome execution of craftsmanship! Kudos.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.