Houzz Logo Print
jaz3

Hi Cabinets and poofs?

Laura Lindquist
vor 6 Jahren
Love cabinets! and where are the poofs from? Thanks.
Reed Residence · Mehr Info

Kommentare (4)

• PRO
    Design Platform
    vor 6 Jahren

Hi Laura! The cabinets are awesome. They were built by Vogo Cabinets here in Denver. We went with matte finish acrylic on them, and everything is touch to open, including all the storage under the bench. I will check on poofs and get you info.

Laura Lindquist hat Design Platform gedankt
  • PRO
    Design Platform
    vor 6 Jahren

Laura, the poofs were made here in town by a custom upholstery shop. Fabric over high density foam. We like DC Upholstery or Avi's if you are here in Denver.

• PRO
    Contempo Space
    vor 6 Jahren
    Beautiful cabinets AND poofs!! Floor to ceiling cabinets make the room appear so GRAND and clean cut #loveit #contempospace
  • Laura Lindquist
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren
    Thanks Design Platform. I am in the area and saving up these ideas. Thanks for looking into it for me.
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.