Houzz Logo Print
sophiepumpkin

Window in Garage Conversation Opinions Please!

sophiepumpkin
vor 6 Jahren
We are converting a garage into a study at the front of the house. We asked the builder for a plain window because we want to move to all plain in future (the mock Tudor style is not for us). The builder has bought a 70/30 split window but I had imagined a 50/50 split to match the rest of the house. Before I ask for a change I wanted further opinions please. I do want to update overall but had thought to match the existing look just plain glass with no faux lead lines.

Kommentare (10)

• sophiepumpkin
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren
    Anyone?!
  • sophiepumpkin
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren
    Here is how it is now and the window which has been bought.
  • sophiepumpkin
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren
    This is the proposed window. Not sure it’s going to look right!
  • Julie Norris
    vor 6 Jahren

Considering all the other windows are 50/50 it seems strange he's bought 70/30. Could he return it? Or was it custom made?

• sophiepumpkin
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren
    He just told me the widow is too big for a 50/50? Is that right?

Do we think 50/50 would look better?
  • Julie Norris
    vor 6 Jahren

How much bigger than the other front downstairs window is it? As it looks quite similar and that is 50/50?

• sophiepumpkin
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren
    It’s a few 100ml bigger
  • PRO
    LSO Architects
    vor 6 Jahren

It may be that the opening casement is too big @ 50/50

• sophiepumpkin
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren
    We’ve gone bigger to fit a 3/3/3. Thanks everyone
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.