Houzz Logo Print
joanna_bradley39

shower wall panels

Joanna Bradley
vor 6 Jahren
Does anyone know of a company that makes those shower wall panels in nicer finish than stone look a like. I know there are plain ones too but I’m looking for something a bit more interesting. Maybe a bit like the funky Harvey Maria Floor tiles - a daisy wall or ocean wall??

Kommentare (6)

• Carolina
    vor 6 Jahren
    Hi, I just did an online search and a couple of companies that look like they can deliver what you want, came up. Here’s one http://www.multipanel.co.uk/products/walls
  • Carolina
    vor 6 Jahren
    Another one that lets you provide your own design http://www.showerwall.co.uk/product/digital-print-design/

I have no experience with them, don’t know about the quality, but looks like they are worth an exploration :-)

I searched for shower panels unique design
  • Joanna Bradley
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren
    Thank you both. Carolina, I think this is what I’m looking for!! Many thanks :)
  • PRO
    Wetrooms Online Ltd
    vor 6 Jahren

Hi Joanna,
    Their are a few alternative manufacturers on the market, however please be aware that some of the products are based on a wooden core, which if cut into (to mount a shower head, shelf etc) breaches the laminate exterior and exposes the wood based core. You then have to be really careful to seal the cut/hole to ensure that it is 100% watertight again.

• Joanna Bradley
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren
    Thank you. I’ll bear that in mind!
Gesponsert

Laden Sie die Seite neu, um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.