Houzz Logo Print
parmar_parveen

Family room needs your help to brighten up

Parry
vor 6 Jahren
Our family room is huge, we have been thinking about different ideas but end up disagreeing as to what would look good .
There is a lot of space behind the sofa that I'm not sure how to best make use of. We already have a dining room so can't put another one. We plan to buy a bigger Tv and put a big media console for the huge wall. There is plenty of sunshine in the morning, not happy with the blinds as they look dull and boring, should I use curtains instead, what colors would you use to make it homely and warm. I have two young teens, want them to spend more time here than in their rooms. What can we do with the niche space near the tv.
I have looked at several photos and ideas but need your help to put is all together.
Any suggestions or ideas please?
Thank you for all your help

Kommentare (6)

Gesponsert

Laden Sie die Seite neu, um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.