Houzz Logo Print
amy_wilson52

Bold Blue Bedroom

Amelia Wilson
vor 6 Jahren

Although I liked the decor in my master bedroom before https://www.houzz.co.uk/projects/1472227/the-eclectic-cottage-bedroom I felt it was a little bland and could be bolder. Its taken me years to persuade my other half to try darker wall colours but this time he just trusted my judgement and let me go for it https://www.houzz.co.uk/projects/1472227/the-eclectic-cottage-bedroom. Would love to know what you think - do you prefer before or after?

Eclectic cottage bedroom · Mehr Info

Bold Blue Bedroom · Mehr Info

Kommentare (11)

• PRO
    Bathroom + Kitchen Eleven
    vor 6 Jahren

Vast improvement. It looks broody and inviting at the same time. Well done!

Shannon

• PRO
    SE Interiors
    vor 6 Jahren
    Definitely after. You did a really good job of tying everything in together
  • Niamh Gormley
    vor 6 Jahren
    No doubt,the after.what a transformation with just a few changes.Great Job,I'm sure your husband is pleased.
  • mcpeeple
    vor 6 Jahren
    The 'after' is so lovely - warm and inviting! What colour blue is on the walls?
  • Daisy England
    vor 6 Jahren
    I'm not a lover of dark wall colours,but have to admit that does look nice.
  • PRO
    Amelia Wilson
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren
    The colour is Farrow & Ball Stiffkey Blue
  • Ellen Llewellyn
    vor 6 Jahren
    I vote 'after'. Seeing your pics have helped with my sitting room 'design dilemma' posted yesterday. Thank you!
  • PRO
    Nordikka - Bespoke Furniture & Steel Doors
    vor 6 Jahren

Stunning well done!

• PRO
    Woodpecker Flooring
    vor 6 Jahren

Absolutely love the addition of the dark paint colour, it makes the room feel so much cosier. Pairing with those brighter, mustard touches is such a winner too. 10/10 :)

• PRO
    Wallboss
    vor 6 Jahren

Looks great!

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.