Houzz Logo Print
vellapj1611

Closet Doors for a small walkin!

vellapj1611
vor 6 Jahren
i need some ideas regarding closet doors. i have a small walk in wardrobe, quite squarish surrounded by gypsum walls and so is the soffit. can you please liad dome photos of practical closet doors for a small space?

Kommentare (2)

• PRO
    Jo Chrobak Invent Design Create Ltd
    vor 6 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 6 Jahren

Hi

Usually, if the room is very small, I would leave the doors off altogether (if you have doors into the walk-in wardrobe).

With such a small space, hinged doors are not really practical and they will drive you insane. Personally, if I wanted to add doors, I would add something like sliding smoked glass.

But I think the best option is still to have the door into the room, especially if space is tight.

I hope that gave you an idea that you hadn't thought of yet!

Have a great day.

Jo

A photo of the type of doors I would use (but these are showing it into the entry, I would use them tight to the wardrobe).

And a photo without doors.....

• PRO
    Nordikka - Bespoke Furniture & Steel Doors
    vor 6 Jahren

It depends how small the space is ,

Sliding doors are great solution if the space to hide is at last a meter.

Personally I would leave it with no doors if space is tight

Sliding Wardrobes · Mehr Info

Walk in Harpenden · Mehr Info

Shaker Style Walk In Harpenden · Mehr Info

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.