Houzz Logo Print
lhayes51

Classy & elegant. Love it! What size are the corbels under range hood?

lhayes51
vor 6 Jahren
What are the dimensions of the range hood corbels? I'm having difficulty deciding on the size needed for our custom range hood. I love how these are proportioned with the range hood.
Elegant home · Mehr Info

Kommentare (2)

• PRO
    KBK Interior Design
    vor 6 Jahren

I believe the range was a 6 burner Wolf cooktop which was 36"W. The upper hood is about 60"W. I typically leave at least 12" on either side of the cooktop. The corbels were custom , approx. 4"W x36"H approx. - the distance from cooktop to bottom of the hood is dependent on the ventilation needed for the cooktop chosen and local codes. But this distance is typically 30" - 36"H, but check with codes and/or your appliance store.

• PRO
    KBK Interior Design
    vor 6 Jahren

I meant to say 36"W cooktop!

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.