Houzz Logo Print
scunniffe139

Help!! Bathroom sconce sizing

Shannon Cunniffe
vor 6 Jahren

I'm in the middle of a bathroom reno and I'm trying to pick sconces for the sides of my medicine cabinet which will sit over a 46" vanity. The medicine cabinet is 21" wide and I have approximately 12.5" of space between the cabinet and the right side wall. The RH Sconce that I would love to put up is 7 3/4" wide. This would leave approx. 2.5" on each side of the sconce. Is this going to look too crowded? I really want this to work but also don't want it to look unproportioned!

Kommentare (3)

• Shannon Cunniffe
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren

The bathroom is in renovatoin stages so I don't have pictures as of yet, I'm just trying to design before sheetrock goes up.

That is the sconce I'm looking to use.

• tartanmeup
    vor 6 Jahren

Pretty sconce! I don't know if there are standards for this but I'm curious as I'm contemplating a bathroom reno at one point. You could try posting this in the Bathroom forum.

• PRO
    Master Tile Kitchen and Bath Design
    vor 6 Jahren

Should be just fine :)

Gesponsert

Laden Sie die Seite neu, um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.