Houzz Logo Print
cindy_hywood

Living room dilemma what advice

Cindy Hywood
vor 6 Jahren

I am trying to make my living room look warm and homely! I have a off navy blue sofa. i have cream walls. my carpets is a light sand colour. so most of my photo frames etc are antique gold, white, or just tan wood! I am wandering what colour to go with for the cushions on my lounge?

Kommentare (6)

• JE C
    vor 6 Jahren
    I think blues would work but can you post a photo?
  • jfi_studios
    vor 6 Jahren

If you would like to post a photo that would definitely help! Playing around with shades of colours could work really well so stick with blues, creams and even add a little gold stitching and you can keep the space consistent and beautiful! But again, photos would help a little further!

• PRO
    Wild Bear & Co Hervey Bay
    vor 6 Jahren

I think a combination of patterned cushions and solid coloured cushions, drawing inspiration on the current colours you are utilising or a few shades lighter or darker, will help tie your space together :) Don't forget to add some lovely ambient lighting to help set the mood for a warm and homely space... and some lovely fresh flowers - gorgeous :)

Cindy Hywood hat Wild Bear & Co Hervey Bay gedankt
  • PRO
    Quadrant Design Architects
    vor 6 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 6 Jahren

A photo of the room would help, agree. Blue usually goes well with cream, yellow and pink but there are so many shades of each colours so it is important to choose the right shade

• PRO
    The Styling Edge
    vor 6 Jahren

I would style with Blues and Coffee coloured tones for the cushions.

Cindy Hywood hat The Styling Edge gedankt
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.