Houzz Logo Print
boutelouag

Is this a Murphy bed, as it appears to be?

boutelouag
vor 6 Jahren
Guest Bedroom After · Mehr Info

Kommentare (4)

• PRO
    Distinguishing Style, LLC
    vor 6 Jahren
    Yes, client’s furniture since I specialize in owner-occupied properties using their furnishings. Is a beautiful piece.
    boutelouag hat Distinguishing Style, LLC gedankt
  • PRO
    vor 6 Jahren

Pleasure. Wish I could have provided more details.

• boutelouag
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren

I understand that you work in the Albuquerque area, and are unlikely to be able to come to the Ruidoso area where we live. I am unhappy with our house, even though everyone who visits oohs and aaahhs over the view of Sierra Blanca. For me, the house is unliveable, which for a long time has negated any positive feelings from the "million dollar view". If you were able to swing down here, there are two objectives: somehow make the house less of a burden to live in, and a longer-term objective of putting the house on the market (we are getting on in years, have no family in the area, need to move closer to family). If by any chance that works for you, shoot an email.

(The question had to do with pondering putting a Murphy bed in the guest bedroom, rarely used, so I could use it as an "office"...)

• PRO
    vor 6 Jahren

Please send an email with your contact info to: distinguishing.style@gmail.com. We can talk privately vs on a public forum.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.