Houzz Logo Print
rhondajane_n

Before and after - Property styling

Please see the before and after results.

Hopefully you agree that it is a massive change

Kommentare (30)

• vor 5 Jahren

Yes, the rooms are much more stylish now.

Nelson Interior Stylists hat annb1997 gedankt
  • PRO
    vor 5 Jahren

thank you ladies. lovely of you to comment

• PRO
    vor 5 Jahren

Definitely a massive change!

Nelson Interior Stylists hat Studio Quarters gedankt
  • vor 5 Jahren
    I love the art in the dining room!
    Nelson Interior Stylists hat Annette Paul gedankt
  • vor 5 Jahren
    Soooo much nicer.
    Nelson Interior Stylists hat 94236633 gedankt
  • PRO
    vor 5 Jahren
    Thank you Annette . The art is from adaires and I agree it’s beautiful.
    I should buy one for my home
  • PRO
    vor 5 Jahren
    Some more photos ladies. Thanks for your lovely comments . Really appreciate it
  • vor 5 Jahren
    Just gorgeous, love the addition of fur to a room, adds instant warmth and looks luxurious.
  • vor 5 Jahren

I agree. Really like the textured (popcorn) rug - where can it be sourced, Nelson Interior?

• PRO
    vor 5 Jahren
    The pop corn rug is an Indian rug sourced from a rug store in Narre Warren Westfield . On the top floor opposite best and less
    I think off record I paid $399 for it
  • PRO
    vor 5 Jahren
    Found the name. It’s called rugs r us Narre Warren . That’s where the pop corn rug came from. They get lots of unusual rugs there and ones that are a little unique
  • PRO
    vor 5 Jahren

Love the style you have injected into these rooms! Keen to see more of what you can do! - Rhiannon

Nelson Interior Stylists hat PDL by Schneider Electric gedankt
  • vor 5 Jahren
    Wowsies!
  • PRO
    vor 5 Jahren

thank you every one. @PDL by schneider electric i will upload some more today for you to see on other jobs

• vor 5 Jahren
    I love your work! Great to see what some excellent styling can do to change the whole vibe of a place.
  • vor 5 Jahren
    The rooms are now looking warm and inviting. Well done. But, there is nothing in the rooms that was there before, apart from the air conditioner. Is this room styled to sell, or did your clients give you a budget to go and purchase completely new furniture?
    Nelson Interior Stylists hat dreamer gedankt
  • PRO
    vor 5 Jahren

this is styled to sell as i am a property stylists.

Almost all homes i style and investment properties and investors realise the value in property styling.

It is styled to sell

I do try to work with peoples furniture when i need to but to be honest most of the time it is tired and outdated so to give the best return i usually suggest putting their items in storage and bringing new items in.

• PRO
    vor 5 Jahren

more images for you from the real

• vor 5 Jahren
    Just fabulous,
    Love the colours, you have just the best style.. love it
    Nelson Interior Stylists hat julie herbert gedankt
  • vor 5 Jahren
    You've made those slate floors work!
    Nelson Interior Stylists hat cloudpants gedankt
  • vor 5 Jahren
    Do you hire the furniture and accessories or do your clients or yourself purchase everything?
  • PRO
    vor 5 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 5 Jahren

Hi dreamer. thank you for the questions.

All stylists are different but for my company, i own everything from the linens ,furniture, art, bathroom accessories, towels and decor.

The only thing the client provides is the house.

Often clients come to me once ive finished and ask me to restyle their home that they are living in so for that i work with their budget and a brief and then get to work.

I honestly love my job, its a dream job for me and is a total passion of mine.

With the cushions i only use pottery barn feather inserts (it keeps it shape) and i make the cushions from warwick fabric making a real high end feel.

When i style a home such as this one their is usually around $20,000-$30,000 in inventory put in the home hence the beautiful feel to the home

• vor 5 Jahren
    Thank you Neilson interiors, thanks for info. So good to know that your passion is also your job, and you are good at it. Seems like the wish for us all.
  • vor 5 Jahren

Love your work. Where do you source such large pictures from? They are a real focal point.

Nelson Interior Stylists hat Cath gedankt
  • PRO
    vor 5 Jahren

Hi Cath. When I style homes it is in my contract that we may use the real estate images. Photographers come and take images and some are taken by us on a new iPhone and some from photographer . I always crop my images giving large slender landscape .
    Thank you for your comments

• vor 5 Jahren
    Sorry, I meant where do you source the framed pictures in the rooms you're styling ?
    Nelson Interior Stylists hat Cath gedankt
  • PRO
    vor 5 Jahren

Lots of places but my favourite is Adaires . Adaires often have a real glamour look but the art changes fast so when you see it grab it.

The large glamour ladies images are $200 - $300 each so in a home i usually use about $3000 worth of art

• PRO
    vor 5 Jahren

this is a different home using the same style

Above is some images for you and the last image is a concept image.

I first send the client a concept which is a base idea and from there the client gives me free range on the design and i try to make every home a little different.

I always get people asking for this glamour look.

• vor 5 Jahren
    Love that glamorous look, love the art, fur , metallics just beautiful
    Nelson Interior Stylists hat julie herbert gedankt
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.