Houzz Logo Print
kavita10

Ceiling for covered deck

kavita10
vor 5 Jahren

Hi Everyone

Let me begin this discussion by declaring that I have no sense of design! I cannot undertake any home project without a designer and ideas from Houzz! Unfortunately our designer is unavailable right now. So I need HELP!!

We are building a covered deck in our backyard. A picture is attached. The ceiling will be in clear tongue and groove cedar.

The width of each deck board is

6 inches. We are wondering if the clear cedar ceiling should be 2 inches or 6 inches to match the deck. Also, which direction should the cedar run in - parallel or perpendicular to the deck boards? The picture is taken from our patio door. We chose to run the deck boards horizontally so the gaps would not be visible.

Any help will be most appreciated

Thank you!

Kommentare (7)

Gesponsert

Laden Sie die Seite neu, um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.