Houzz Logo Print
ellesee17

planning a side return extension for a bigger kitchen

lorna
vor 5 Jahren

at the end of the side return how do you make it interesting? we have a typical London victorian terrace so want modern meets trad to make the point we have refurbed! so, Oriel window? or ??? we hate bi fold doors and want to keep our original french doors with coloured top glass-because its more interesting and like the ldea of french doors with something striking and modern tht doesnt eat into our valuable space...

Kommentare (4)

• Tani H-S
    vor 5 Jahren
    Have u got a picture or sizes as I can’t see what the rest of the building would look like to suggest anything
  • lorna
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 5 Jahren

having trouble uploading pics -will do once I figured it out -think I am being dense!

• Tani H-S
    vor 5 Jahren
    I find it quite easy from my phone ie take a snap of the layout from your phone and then when you add a comment on this thread, it gives you the option to add a photo - which is takes from your library. Just click on the pictures you want to upload (you have to do each one at a time I think) then you should see them pop up on your post.
  • PRO
    ODC Door & Glass Systems
    vor 5 Jahren

Lots of our clients are choosing deep window seats overlooking the garden..... You are right to point out that not everyone likes bifolds! In this recent project, the architect specified French doors with a more traditional feel given by the horizontal aluminium profile. Best of luck.

Avon Angle · Mehr Info

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.