Houzz Logo Print
alinochka17

Modern Kitchen Sink Brands

alinochka17
vor 5 Jahren
zuletzt bearbeitet:vor 5 Jahren

What are some modern, euro kitchen sink brands? I have white glossy cabinets with Miele appliances. Need a modern sink, preferably with some smart accessories such as drying racks etc... Thanks in advance.

Kommentare (14)

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    vor 5 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 5 Jahren

I'll probably buy $50,000.00 worth of sinks this year from a wholesaler. If you'd like to pay less than I do for a very nice sink, get to Lowe's before October 6th.

I sell more of these than any other sink, 3-1 probably. Disregarding the shipping/denting problems, the reviews are all 5 stars. If you're undermounting, a dented flange bent back into shape is irrelevant anyway.

The Mexicans make as good a sink as any European.

If you're installing this new, you don't have to have the faucet deck exposed as shown on this retrofit.

Here it is overmounted. It comes with the grate; that's a hundred bucks right there.

alinochka17 hat Joseph Corlett, LLC gedankt
  • PRO
    RCKsinks Inc.
    vor 5 Jahren

Suggestion-

Reality Sink · Mehr Info

alinochka17 hat RCKsinks Inc. gedankt
  • Rita / Bring Back Sophie 4 Real
    vor 5 Jahren

I would look at Franke and Blanco sinks as well as Kohler. The goal is to have a small radius sink without getting quite to zero, which is harder to clean. It's hard to beat a glossy white kitchen with Miele appliances.

alinochka17 hat Rita / Bring Back Sophie 4 Real gedankt
  • Rita / Bring Back Sophie 4 Real
    vor 5 Jahren

Joseph, you posted a very nice Kohler with slightly rounded, yet very tight corners the other day- do you remember what that was? It wasn't the Vault is all I remember.

• chispa
    vor 5 Jahren

We recently installed 2 Julien sinks in our kitchen remodel and I'm happy with them so far.

alinochka17 hat chispa gedankt
  • cat_mom
    vor 5 Jahren

We are still very happy with our 0-radius Julien sink.

alinochka17 hat cat_mom gedankt
  • PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    vor 5 Jahren

Rita:

That was probably the Kohler Strive:

• anniebird
    vor 5 Jahren
    I have a Kohler strive undermount sink (from Lowe’s) - has “sound proofing”,18 gauge steel, came with a rack - love it, and it was reasonably priced.
    alinochka17 hat anniebird gedankt
  • njay
    vor 5 Jahren
    Curious. By smart accessories do you mean stylish or linked to your smart phone?
    alinochka17 hat njay gedankt
  • alinochka17
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 5 Jahren

My kitchen designer mentioned Julien sink. But I’ll also consider others named here and your opinions! Thank you much! And Njay I mean stylish- euro modern.

• PRO
    SANOMA Kitchen & Bath
    vor 5 Jahren

Franke would be a nice choice. Very stylish with various options.

alinochka17 hat SANOMA Kitchen & Bath gedankt
  • Pipdog
    vor 5 Jahren

I used Franke in my last house and was just sort of meh on it. I went with the more affordable Kraus 36 inch for our next remodel and am happy with it.

alinochka17 hat Pipdog gedankt
  • wdccruise
    vor 5 Jahren

You might want to check build.com which has an excellent search engine. The thumbnails even show the available accessories. There are some reviews as well.

alinochka17 hat wdccruise gedankt
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.