Houzz Logo Print
brigettewindheim

In search of a gray bathroom vanity

Brigette Ann
vor 10 Jahren
I need recommendations on where to find a gray bathroom vanity. Double sink, undermount. 60" long. I have been searching everywhere would love any recommendations. Attached is picture of floor tile and what I want it to look like! Thank you!

Kommentare (9)

• PRO
    Lockman Renovations LLC
    vor 10 Jahren
    Fresca Allier 60" Gray Oak Modern Double Sink Bathroom Vanity w/ Mirror .. google it..
  • zennifer
    vor 10 Jahren
    Contact a local cabinet maker...we got a quote that was completely competitive with big box stores, etc, and it was a custom piece just the way we wanted it.
  • PRO
    sstarr93
    vor 10 Jahren
    Yep the largest IKEA one is 55". Close.
  • Brigette Ann
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 10 Jahren
    Would live to find something like this but 60" !
  • juniperjo
    vor 10 Jahren
    Is that ^^ from Restoration Hardware? It's gorgeous.

You might want to think about finding something you like, in whatever color, and then painting it yourself (or paying someone to do it if that's not in your wheelhouse). A single bathroom vanity would not be that difficult to paint, especially with something like milk paint or Annie Sloan chalk paint.
  • Brigette Ann
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 10 Jahren
    Thanks everyone! Yes that one is called "kent" from restoration hardware.
  • PRO
    ADR Custom Homes
    vor 10 Jahren
    Cabinet maker will be your best option.
    Have it painted with the color your wanting. You will save money going with a custom cabinet.
  • Ronnie Schmucker
    vor 10 Jahren
    I saw a gorgeous gray double vanity found it by using google
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.