Houzz Logo Print
kimberly_bell18

Spice Rack

Kimberly Bell
vor 4 Jahren
Have this exact spice rack in my new kitchen. concerned about no handle/pull and afraid it wont look right if we add one. Any ideas?
Carnegie #1 · Mehr Info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Omega Builders LLC
    vor 4 Jahren

Yeah, we often times don't install a pull on them because it kind of defeats the whole purpose of hiding it and it can look odd. Most of the times we've used them, customers just pull them out by the leg itself. However, we did have a customer one time who's hands weren't large enough to pull it out by the leg, so we added a "library" pull to the front of the leg for her to use. Not sure if you know what I mean by that, but if you're familiar with the old card catalogs that you used to use in libraries to locate books, they would have a little curved piece of metal on the front, just enough to get a finger under. I don't know where she found it online, but thats what she used.

Gesponsert

Laden Sie die Seite neu, um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.