Houzz Logo Print
marketing8327

Thoughts on floral dining chairs?

The Chair People
vor 4 Jahren
zuletzt bearbeitet:vor 4 Jahren

I actually love the design choice here, it's pretty feminine and romantic. This is the designers spec and the first time in a few years I have seen a delicate floral on chairs.

Kommentare (9)

• Maggie
    vor 4 Jahren

I am not a fan of floral myself, but it gives a sense of nature into the space and it brings the outside inside. Especially when you use calm colors to surround it, they could be the focal point! Go for it!

The Chair People hat Maggie gedankt
  • PRO
    Go Modern Furniture
    vor 4 Jahren

These chairs look really elegant and extremely comfortable. I think the soft floral pattern balances nicely with the button back on the chair.

The Chair People hat Go Modern Furniture gedankt
  • Sonia
    vor 4 Jahren

Lovely. I wish all dining chairs looked this comfy!

The Chair People hat Sonia gedankt
  • Daisy England
    vor 4 Jahren

They do look comfortable but I doubt I’d let my grandchildren sit on them to eat their dinner.

• Ellie
    vor 4 Jahren

Lovely but not practical for my house with an 8 and 9 yr old!

• Sarah Large
    vor 4 Jahren

I like them though sadly they wouldn’t go with my decor. If the floral fabric were a bit brighter I’d absolutely love them.

• PRO
    The Chair People
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 4 Jahren

The customer has opted for a stain resistant fabric on the seat, so pretty robust for children. Hopefully they don't put mucky fingers on the backs.

• PRO
    Paintforme
    vor 4 Jahren

With todlers around those would look yummy within weeks.

They look very comfy!

The Chair People hat Paintforme gedankt
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.