Houzz Logo Print
thisisnotadrill

Motion sensor night light under floating vanity

thisisnotadrill
vor 3 Jahren

Looking for battery operated motion sensing lights that I can put under a floating vanity to use as a night light. I tried a few from Amazon, but the sensor couldn't detect motion in front of the vanity - I think I need a sensor that can be installed far away from the lights themselves. Has anyone successfully done this and what product did you use?

Kommentare (4)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    vor 3 Jahren

IMO any motion detector has to be out in the open to function so under the cabinet probably not going to work that well I just have 2 different lights on separate switches for night time use .

• PRO
    User
    vor 3 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 3 Jahren

Manufacturer's provide information on the radius for motion detection. The radius vary from product to product. You could check with the manufacturer first before buying one.

• thisisnotadrill
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 3 Jahren

The one I was looking at was 130 degrees which i thought would be enough. But I'm thinking something out in the open would work better

• Celadon
    vor 3 Jahren

I’ve used Hafele LED tape lights and a sensor the size of the end of a ball point pen, and it works just fine. Not battery operated. A real install. You need a plug and driver. Placed near the wall, under the vanity, it’s invisible.

Gesponsert

Laden Sie die Seite neu, um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.