Houzz Logo Print
genaellen

How does 1 get to the front door?

genaellen
letztes Jahr
Looks like the stairs only go to the landing on the second level. Where is the access for the third level where the door is?
28th Street · Mehr Info

Kommentare (2)

• PRO
    John Lum Architecture, Inc. AIA
    letztes Jahr

This image does show the front door which is on the second level porch above the garage. There are interior stairs to the other levels, and the top floor opens to a rear patio which is shown in some of the other images of the project.

genaellen hat John Lum Architecture, Inc. AIA gedankt
  • genaellen
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    letztes Jahr

I realized I wrote my question incorrectly after I posted it. I see stairs to the landing but no stairs beyond that. It looks as if they turn to the left possibly and go up behind the brick? I am curious because our house has a very high porch like this and we are not happy with the stairs as they are now.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.