Houzz Logo Print
zoe_knight55

Extra large white sink- help please!

Zoe Knight
letztes Jahr

Hello!

I’m looking to replace my double bowl double drainer silver sink and would really like the new colour to be white, but I can’t seem to find anything online that is a) large enough and b) white!

The current sink is 138.5 cm long. Does anyone know where I might find a double sink, double drain white sink?

Or are there any solutions that anyone knows of- e.g. putting two separate sinks side by side to use up the full space in the current bench hole?

Kommentare (3)

• PRO
    Compass Kitchens
    letztes Jahr
    Zuletzt geändert: letztes Jahr

Hi Zoe, the impractical nature of large double bowl double drainer sinks where you do not need to place dirty dishes on a drainer, meant that they went out of fashion a long time ago. As a result, modern manufacturers of white quartz sinks do not make these.

As such there are a few options that you could consider if you definitely want a white sink and do not want Stainless; the first option is to replace your benchtop and then install a smaller white sink, where (though not knowing your circumstances) on the face of it this is what I would recommend. Another option is to have a Solid Surface Fabricator make you a custom 1385mm sink to fit made out of white Corian. Finally the other option is to purchase two 700mm single bowl single drainer sinks with square rims that you can flip one and install them end to end while sealing the junction.

Hope this helps, Malcolm.

• PRO
    Trends Kitchens
    letztes Jahr

Hi Zoe, we have some Lazio double bowls in white if you wanted to get in touch around a quote!

• Kate
    letztes Jahr

Be aware your preferred sink may be very heavy and need support underneath.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.