Houzz Logo Print
connie_arthur13

Is it recommended to have no range hood over an island stove like this

Connie Arthur
letztes Jahr

I’m interested in possibly going with an island cooktop in my kitchen remodel and I like the look here, but thought it was required to have range hood ventilation, which this doesn’t seem to have.

Arts & Crafts Kitchen · Mehr Info

Kommentare (2)

• PRO
    Van Cleave Architecture + Design
    letztes Jahr

Connie, this DOES have exhaust ventilation for the range! It is a downdraft range from Best. When you push the countertop button, the hood rises up 18" and the fan comes on to collect the fumes and exhaust them through ductwork that goes down through the cabinet and between the floor joists and out the side of the house. The fan can be located below the cabinet, inside the duct, or on the outside of the house (which makes for a quiet installation).

• Connie Arthur
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    letztes Jahr

Thanks!

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.