Houzz Logo Print
glassygirl69

Crape Myrtles in NY?

glassygirl69
letztes Jahr

Would love to know the species of crape myrtle in this photo and if they require special attention in winter.

Brooklyn Rooftop Garden 3 · Mehr Info

Kommentare (2)

• PRO
    Little Miracles Designs
    letztes Jahr

Thank you for your question. If I am looking at the correct picture the plant in the background is actually a Palm Tree. It is not hardy in our NYC climate and is being treated as an annual. Crape Myrtles are a flowering trees and actually do survive NY winters just fine. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to write to me.

• glassygirl69
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    letztes Jahr

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, the wrong picture somehow was attached to my question, so the plant in question is still a mystery. I appreciate your responding!

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.