Houzz Logo Print
webuser_687026186

Question about prep sink beside stovetop.

Jan Bauer
Vor 10 Monaten
I really like the idea of having a prep sink beside stovetop, instead of in island. I'm curious what size and depth this sink is. Also, what is the distance between the counter top and the bottom of the upper cabinets? Does it interfere with using the prep sink? I look forward to you reply when you have time. Thank you!
ADA Kitchen Design · Mehr Info

Kommentare (5)

• PRO
    Norfolk Kitchen & Bath
    Vor 10 Monaten

Hello, so a typical bar sink is 15" x 15" . The standard height of kitchen cabinets are 34.5". Does that answer your question?

• Jan Bauer
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    Vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for replying. Actually I’m wondering what the distance is between the counter top and the bottom of the upper cupboards. Is this enough room to not have interference with the prep sink faucet?

• PRO
    Norfolk Kitchen & Bath
    Vor 10 Monaten

Hi, okay, thanks for clarifying. That is normally 18" or 18-1/4" or so, depending on height of countertop, which is usually 1-1/4"

• PRO
    Norfolk Kitchen & Bath
    Vor 10 Monaten

Also, the upper cabinets can change height to allow head room, but in this case, the client wanted it normal height. Depends on the design. Upper cabinets are only 12" deep (base 24"), so they normally don't get in the way too much.

• Jan Bauer
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    Vor 10 Monaten

Good to know. Thank you for sharing this information with me.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.