Houzz Logo Print
amanda_y74

living room south facing..

Amanda y
Vor 10 Monaten

So I am stuck, I would ideally like to wall paper alcoves. I am going to be putting shelves up and maybe tv in the right side.
Bought paper now but changing mind. And open to ideas.. settees fire and rug staying. I also have a large bay which will have shutters in. I am so rubbish with colour. I don’t want dark.

Kommentare (10)

• Amanda y
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    Vor 10 Monaten

Would of liked a colour below dado and one above?

• kazzh
    Vor 10 Monaten

Did we frighten you off the wallpaper? ! Yes, the darker paper may not be the one if you are wanting to brighten the room.

• Amanda y
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    Vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much that second picture I think is it.
    Not frightened of wall paper, I think I will sill use, but would like to elegant colour to.

• Amanda y
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    Vor 10 Monaten

And what pink, would go please

• Sonia
    Vor 10 Monaten

The second pic wall colour looks a peachy pink. Here’s some ideas from Dulux, but each paint company does their own peach/pink/ terracotta shade so worth searching through.

• PRO
    Gina Riley Interiors
    Vor 10 Monaten

The focal point of the room is the old fireplace & the beautiful tiles that surround it by the looks of the photo. Your eye needs to be drawn to the fireplace. Therefore I would try & match the paint for the walls to the green or even the pink in the tiles. You could also use the cream of the tile colour if you wanted a different colour on the bottom half of the walls.

• PRO
    Paintforme
    Vor 10 Monaten

Hi Amanda,

It's not a huge room, it is standard height, there's coving, dado rail, window and shutters, and the fire place - as Gina said, that's the focal point. if you add wallpaper, it may become too busy,

Keep it light and bright, Add pictures/art to walls, plants. Job done.

Good luck.

Paintforme

• Amanda y
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    Vor 10 Monaten

Thanks you

• PRO
    Create Perfect
    Vor 9 Monaten

I actually really like the paper you have chosen and think it would look stunning when you are done - it actually is a great pattern and a great size. I think it will work with the fireplace and the sofas - I would just lose the rug and replace at a later date.

Hulls House · Mehr Info

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.