Houzz Logo Print
webuser_40979013

Downstairs Cloakroom

Daria Garus
Vor 4 Monaten

Hello, we bought a house two months ago and i am trying to figure out if we could fit a cloakroom downstairs without extenting. At the moment we dont have the budget to extend. Any advice would be usefull. Tahnk you!

Kommentare (5)

• Isla Cherry
    Vor 4 Monaten

It might be possible to have a loo and a tiny basin under the stairs. This depends on clearances and whether the plumbing is possible.

• Daria Garus
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    Vor 4 Monaten

Hi, yeah that might be possible but accessing the cloakroom through the bathroom isnt ideal. Do you think moving the staircase by 180 degrees could help?

• Isla Cherry
    Vor 4 Monaten

Could you show where the bathroom is on the floorplan please? I can only see a washing machine and tumbledryer?

• Daria Garus
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    Vor 4 Monaten

Yes if course, heres the upstairs.

• PRO
    Black and Milk | Interior Design | London
    Vor 4 Monaten

Staircase remodelling or repositioning will attract a considerable cost, so if you are on a tight budget, I'd recommend leaving the staircase where it is. I know it doesn't solve your issue, but at least you can avoid costly work

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.