Houzz Logo Print
cheraflu

cafe oven -- room for door swing?

Cheryl Miller
Vor 2 Monaten
The GE cafe specs say that it needs 14" on either side for door swing. How well did this install work? am trying to fit one into my kitchen!
Custom tall oven cabinet with vertical tray storage, a French Door convection ov · Mehr Info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Bay Area Kitchens
    Vor 2 Monaten

Hi! Thanks for your question. This was done quite some time ago, but as I recall there were no problems. However, I recommend you observe the manufacturer's specifications. While it seems the worse that could happen would be the oven door hitting the refrigerator door if opened that far, it could be inconvenient and even lead to marks or scratches on the doors. If you still think you still want to try it, call the manufacturer for their recommendation.

Good luck with your project and enjoy your new kitchen!

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.