Houzz Logo Print
michelleringer

Can you please tell me what type of finish was used on stain ceiling?

michelleringer
vor 10 Jahren
Trusses · Mehr Info

Kommentare (3)

• PRO
    Accent Truss
    vor 10 Jahren
    Funny you should ask that today. This months e-newsletter (just put it together today in fact) is on the subject of finishes. We don't do the final finish here at our shop - crafting them for the builder is what we do. However the great builder we worked with just might be able to answereyour question. Let me see if I can get Brown Haven Builders to get that information on here for you!
  • PRO
    Brown Haven Homes
    vor 10 Jahren
    Ha! In this case, and we hope that it is rare, we don't know! The homeowner worked with an interior designer and brought in their own painter (which we don't normally allow) and they determined the color. If it were our normal construction process, we would have all of the colors selected and anyone in our company could pull up the information on our server. But, that's not the case here, sorry!
  • PRO
    Accent Truss
    vor 10 Jahren
    here's the link to our e-newsletter with some finish information. http://www.icontact-archive.com/A93rRByh5P_adqXhBVYe85SrWxVWYTbH?w=2
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.