jedikiller1
vor 10 Jahren
Thank you
Sonata Lane, Mount Washington · Mehr Info

Kommentare (13)

• PRO
    Peri Perry Productions
    vor 10 Jahren
    Hi Jedikiller1 the tiles are from ModWalls - here is a link - http://www.modwalls.com/3x6glasssubwaytile.aspx - it did turn out to look stunning.
  • dcombe
    vor 10 Jahren
    these look like 4x12 tiles ceramic not glass?
  • PRO
    Peri Perry Productions
    vor 10 Jahren
    They are glass…..I promise :)
  • laurnet
    vor 10 Jahren
    Hi Peri. I love this bathroom! Truly one of a kind. I have my kitchen covered with Modwalls, Lush Surf. This one is?
  • Gina
    vor 10 Jahren
    What is the name of the blue subway tiles you used? Thanks!
  • salenareg52
    vor 9 Jahren
    Tiles look like storm .
  • dcombe
    vor 9 Jahren
    are they 4x12 or 4x16? so they are storm to get the blue look rather than gray is that right? there is a seemless transition to shower where rocks look like they make up shower floor- but how can you install 4x16 glass on floor with the modwalls tiles?
  • Lisa Keene
    vor 9 Jahren
    Hello, What application was used to finish the exposed edge of the shower tile?
  • PRO
    Angela Holloway
    vor 9 Jahren
    How did you finish the glass tile around the window to get finished edges?
  • pac101202houzz
    vor 9 Jahren

Looking for clarification on the exact name of the subway tiles please, fog or storm or what?

• dvr97
    vor 7 Jahren

If you look on modwalls website it shows this same bathroom pic as an example under their 4x12 Storm Glass tile. Hope it helps. https://www.modwalls.com/lush-storm-4x12-glass-subway-tile.html

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.