Houzz Logo Print
masp1991

Where did the small tables next to the chairs and couch come from plea

masp1991
vor 10 Jahren
They are a perfect size for what I'm looking for but haven't been able to find.
Coral Gables, Florida Home · Mehr Info

Kommentare (10)

• PRO
    Eva Quateman Interiors
    vor 10 Jahren
    I ordered the tables from Global Views. The tables did not originally come in a black finish, so we had to powder coat them to get them the desired color. If you have any further questions, please let me know and thank you for your inquiry.
  • marielitaparedes
    vor 10 Jahren
    Hi! Where is the sofa and chairs from? Thank you.
  • PRO
    Eva Quateman Interiors
    vor 10 Jahren
    The sofa is from Edward Ferrell, and the chairs were custom-made. Thanks for your inquiry!
  • davidhypercel
    vor 10 Jahren
    Hi Eva, the room you created is outstanding what is wall paint color and are the areas around the panels drywall or wood?
  • PRO
    Eva Quateman Interiors
    vor 10 Jahren
    Hi David, The paint color on the wall is Benjamin Moore color Black 2132-10, and the areas around the panels are wood. Thank you for your interest!
  • candiejg
    vor 10 Jahren
    what size is the room?
  • PRO
    Eva Quateman Interiors
    vor 10 Jahren
    The room is 19' x 15'. Thanks for your inquiry!
  • christinedell
    vor 9 Jahren

Stunning design! Do you have any photo's of the front of the room? Would love to see how you designed around the screen.

• PRO
    Dell Smart Home Solutions
    vor 9 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 9 Jahren

Amazing thank you so much for your time! Your design is brilliant! I have a custom electronics company in Canada...sure would be nice to have you in our area ;) Christine Dell

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.