Houzz Logo Print
jesprice48

Mirrored Cabinet Doors

jesprice48
vor 10 Jahren
I was wondering if you might suggest where I can get similar mirrored cabinet doors with a design on them. I can't seem to find any online. I appreciate your time and this beautiful kitchen!
The Boulevard · Mehr Info

Kommentare (4)

• PRO
    Urban Development Inc
    vor 10 Jahren
    They are our design and custom made.
  • sukymama0825
    vor 10 Jahren
    If you find the doors you can replicate the wood yourself. Your measurements will need to be precise, but try Home Depot or Lowe's (it helpsvto bring pictures). Buy the pieces unfinished, glue together, and paint. The paint should hide any connection points, so then its just a matter of attaching to cabinet mirror. Research the best adhesive for glass and there you go. Custom cabinets. Good luck!
  • sukymama0825
    vor 10 Jahren
    Forgot. Mirror can be cut to size also with the proper measurements, so your whole look can probably accomplished in a big box store.
  • PRO
    Wrought Iron Designs
    vor 9 Jahren
    While we don't work with glass at this time, Wrought Iron Designs can create fretwork pieces like the ones laid over these mirrors. We specialize in custom design work, so we can take just about any idea you have and create it for you. We have an online, no-obligation quote system that allows you to enter the dimensions of your project and get a quote instantly! Our website is: http://wroughtiron-designs.com/
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.