Houzz Logo Print
rinarae

Heating a pool

rinarae
vor 10 Jahren
What is the best & most economical way to heat a pool. I don't want to use solar pool blankets - they don't last & are a giant pain putting on & off (even with a reel).
heat pump
solar heater

Kommentare (9)

• sage0807
    vor 10 Jahren
    Depends on where you are I would say. We live in CA and have solar plus a heater for the pool and spa. The solar is great to keep costs down, but if you don't get enough sun, or it gets chilly at night and you don't cover the pool, the water cools down quickly. We try not to use our heater for the pool often - many times we just use it to "jump start" the warmth.
  • dclostboy
    vor 10 Jahren
    I have a propane heater...separate ones for pool and spa. Remote controlled to turn up the spa heat during winter :)
  • PRO
    Solar Living, Inc
    vor 9 Jahren

Solar pool heating can be the most economical. The heat is free once system is installed and energy savings provide a rapid payback. When properly installed solar pool heating can be maintenance free for 15-20 years.Solar Pool

• Judy Mishkin
    vor 9 Jahren

do you do RI?

• PRO
    Solar Living, Inc
    vor 9 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 9 Jahren

Unfortunately Rhode Island is a bit out of our serviceability range. It would be hard to provide the level of service we need to maintain our standards. We cover all of NJ and immediately adjacent parts of NY and PA.

• Judy Mishkin
    vor 9 Jahren

thanks. will look closer to home. this perfectly answers our situation.

• PRO
    Solar Living, Inc
    vor 9 Jahren

Feel free to contact us with any questions. Our company has been doing this for over 37 years.

• PRO
    Solar Living, Inc
    vor 9 Jahren

Try www.warmwater.com for a NJ manufacturer of solar pool heating collectors. They may have installers in the area.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.