Houzz Logo Print
walterlouise

Need help selecting tile and shower doors

walterlouise
vor 10 Jahren
We have large bathroom. Three beautiful stained glass windows. Carpet on floor has to go. Replacing with heated floor and tile. need new stand alone shower. I think clear glass doors will be hard to keep clean, leaning toward frosted doors. Getting new counter top and glass sink.

Kommentare (5)

• PRO
    Kansas City NARI
    vor 10 Jahren
    Cleaning is always going to be a factor with those clear glass doors. Frosted would look great though!
  • walterlouise
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 10 Jahren
    I think so too! Thank You! I see more clear glass than frosted on Houzz and elsewhere. You helped me make my decision,
  • PRO
    TileWorks
    vor 10 Jahren
    Lots of options out there, just make sure your tile choice is designed to be easy cleaning with minimal grout joint size and keep it sealed. Frameless glass is the way to go if in your budget.
  • PRO
    ASVInteriors
    vor 10 Jahren
    I prefer clear glass because it serves to keep the room large (but as you already have a large bathroom - this is a factor you can discard). Also do check what the frosting is and which side it is placed on when installed. This has happened to other Houzzers...
  • PRO
    Brickwood Builders, Inc.
    vor 10 Jahren
    Frosted glass appears etched and dirty over time as well. It just disguises the issues until it's too late to do anything about it. I don't see a difference in cleaning in order to keep up with either one if you want them to last a long time. I also think frosted makes a room feel smaller.
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.